Dear EE Alumni and EEAA Members,
This Notice is to cordially invite you to attend the 13th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Electrical Engineering Alumni Association of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Limited (EEAA) to be held:
● on 9 Mar 2019 (Saturday) 5:00 p.m.
● at HJ302, in the Hong Kong PolyU campus, Hung Hom
A technical Talk ‘Forensic Firearm Examination’ by our honorable guest Mr. Beta Tam 譚矢公先生, will be conducted immediately before the AGM. Mr. Tam was the Armorer Training Officer in the Police Force he served. CPD will be dispatched to each interested participant after the Talk.
2:30 p.m. – On-site registration for the technical Talk and the AGM
3:00 p.m. – Talk by our honorable guest, Mr. BETA Tam
4:30 p.m. – End of the technical Talk
4:45 p.m. – Continued on-site registration of AGM only
5:00 p.m. – AGM starts
6:00 p.m. – End of AGM
6:05 p.m. – Group photo taking and followed by a self-supported dinner gathering in a PolyU restaurant
Agenda of the AGM:
1. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the 12th AGM for the 2016/2017 session (held on 16 Dec 2017).
2. To receive and adopt the Annual Report (from the Chairman) on the activities during 2017/2018.
3. To receive and adopt the Financial Statement (from the relevant Vice-Chairman) for the 2015/2016 Session and 2016/2017 Session.
4. To deliver planned activities for 2018/2019 Session (presented by the Activity Coordinator).
5. To commemorate our distinguished Prof. KP Wong for his great contribution into the whole academic world and the establishment of EEAA.
6. Any other business (AOB) and the tentative date/time of the next AGM.
Online prior registration:
We look forward to your participation in AGM and Dinner Gathering. Members can contact me for further details by calling or sending Whatsapp message at 90480854.
For other enquiry, you may also contact me by email at email@example.com or contact AADO at 27665123.